Really Good Low-Fast Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Bars
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
Servings 20 bars
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or corn oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats not instant
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural or Golden Raisins
HEAT oven to 375º F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment, foil or coat with cooking spray.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
COMBINE brown sugar, yogurt, oil, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir in flour mixture until well blended.
STIR in oats and raisins.
SPREAD dough evenly into prepared pan using water moistened fingertips or silicon spatula. Dough is slightly stiff and sticky.
BAKE for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned and center feels set when lightly pressed with fingertip. Cool in pan. Lift from pan with parchment or foil if using and cut into bars.
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 126mg | Fiber: 2g